Summer School program 2018: “Explore the sea!”
Come to visit the Aquarium and offer to your students a full journey to the Sea!
The visit includes an Aquarium tour guided by our presenters and different age-related workshops!
3-5 years old – “Explore the shore!”
- Many creatures inhabit the shore and some others are washed by the waves.
- Have you spotted on the beach something that does not belong to the sea?
- Pollution is one of the major threats for sea creatures.
6-8 years old – Meet the sharks!
- More than 30 different species of sharks live in the Mediterranean Sea.
- How they have adapted to live in the ocean?
- The number of these animals is decreasing, due to a lot of human activities.
9-11 years old – The deep blue
- The deep sea is the largest habitat on the Planet, taking up to 95% of the Earth living space.
- It’s also the most unexplored environment – “We know more about the surface of Mars than we do about the deepest part of the seas.”
- Which amazing creatures are hidden in the dark of the deep ocean?
12 years old – onward – Conserve and preserve Our Ocean
- We are in the Plastic Age, with around 9 billion tons of plastic produced so far.
- More than 8 million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year.
- “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” is the 3 R’s rule to keep in mind
How to book?
Book online here or call +365 22588100 for more info.
If you require for further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to provide all the info that you need.