We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Food & Beverage Supervisor
to maintain high-quality standards through all our F&B outlets, by directing and coordinating all activities and providing assistance to employees.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Acknowledge our guests, hosting, answering the telephone accordingly;
- Greeting, and seating guests;
- Handling complains;
- Provide a high standard of service;
- Continuously provide feedback to improve the department operating procedures;
- Handle money transactions, cash float, and billing procedures;
- Communicate with the team to ensure excellent and consistent service.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a natural leader who is customer-oriented, having a pleasant and smart personality;
- Adapt to a fast and ever-changing environment;
- Be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including, morning, evening, weekends and public holidays;
- A good team player with a positive attitude;
- Be fluent in English and in possession of a valid Food Handling Certificate;
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Maintenance Coordinator to provide administrative and general assistance in the running of the maintenance team.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Performing tasks associated with daily upkeeping
- Managing the maintenance filing system
- Drafting POs and get required approval related to quotes and purchases
- Liaising with the finance department with related documentation
- Keeping maintenance logs for all machinery
- Developing and implement maintenance plans
- Understanding and implement company quality control standards
- Keeping track of maintenance supply inventory
- Any other related duties as it may be required.
- General Technical Knowledge across all maintenance tasks
- Electrician's Licence A&B or equivalent
- Proficiency with Spreadsheets and MS Office
- Time-management skills with the ability to deliver multiple tasks/projects to deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisational Skills
We're looking to recruit full-time and/or part-time Chefs
to join our dynamic kitchen brigade in the following positions:
- Sous Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef Tournant
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
Applicants must have previous experience working in similar positions and must be able to clearly communicate in English.
Candidates with previous experience in à la carte environment will be given preference.
Having full responsibility for the sushi kitchen and respective stations with regards to the planning, preparation, set-up, and execution of food items. Maintaining high standards in quality, service and facilities in all areas. The selected candidates will be responsible for;
We are looking for presentable and approachable individuals, who are customer-oriented, enjoy working in a team and are comfortable to speak to the general public. The selected candidate must have excellent face-to-face communication skills, work under pressure and continuous willingness to learn. Candidates having knowledge of the biology of fish and customer-oriented roles will be given preference. Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours which will include weekends and public holidays, and able to clearly communicate in English.
- Greeting all customers visiting the Aquarium
- Inform and educate customers about the aquarium exhibits
- Guiding and giving presentations to groups during their visit
- Ensure that customers have an unforgettable experience
We are looking for both part-time