As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the finance team in their financial reporting responsibilities including providing timely, complete, and accurate accounting records whilst ensuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Assisting and supervising the finance team in the day-to-day operations including general accounting postings, monitoring of sales invoices, suppliers’ payments, and payroll entries;
- Assisting in the month-end process leading to the preparation and submission of accurate monthly management accounts in a timely manner;
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts;
- Performing monthly reconciliations related to the finance department;
- Preparing financial statements according to laws and regulations;
- Coordinating the external audits and finance related internal audits as may be required;
- Coordinating with the finance team in the implementation of new projects related to finance;
- Maintaining accurate accounting records;
- Providing assistance in compliance with corporate tax obligations;
- Maintaining and assisting in updating the internal control system around finance processes;
- Preparing additional ad-hoc reporting as requested by management, banks, NSO and notaries.
Closing date: 14th March 2021
- In possession of a University Degree in accounting or an equivalent qualification such as ACCA;
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered as an asset;
- Strong Excel skills and having a very good command of English;
- Time-management skills with the ability to deliver multiple tasks / projects to deadlines;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills.
An internship at the Malta National Aquarium will provide you with a first-hand practical experience in specific areas of operations. This position will provide an invaluable experience and an insight into a possible career within the industry. Closing date: 31st March 2021
We're looking to recruit full-time Chefs
to join our dynamic kitchen brigade in the following positions:
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef Tournant
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
Applicants must have previous experience working in similar positions and must be able to clearly communicate in English.
Candidates with previous experience in à la carte environment will be given preference.
Closing date: 31st March 2021
We are looking for a smart, highly disciplined and reliable individuals to be responsible for all the safety and security of the complex premises, visitors and employees and ensuring that all departmental policies and procedures are followed.
All applicants must be willing to work flexible hours, including night, weekends and public holidays. Having previous experience in a similar position and fluency in spoken English are also required.