We are looking for hands-on individuals who are natural problem solvers to ensure that the up-keeping of the complex premises and equipment are always kept in perfect condition.
The selected candidates will be responsible for;
Ideal candidate must be;
- The general maintenance of the property and equipment to ensure smooth and proper function
- Carry out regular checks on plant and equipment.
- Routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and overall servicing of equipment.
- Detecting and diagnose problems and take correct action where needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Organised, practical and trustworthy
- A problem solver and capable in general troubleshooting
- Be in possession of licence A/B
- Must be able to communicate in English; verbally and written